eScience Help Center

I found your copyrighted contented on a different website. How can I report this to you?

Updated on

If you find our copyrighted content hosted on external websites, please reach out to your sales rep. Include the name of the website, and if possible, the links to the documents. This will allow our team to file copyright infringement notifications quickly.

Previous Article My student reported that burner fuel leaked in their kit. What should I do?
Next Article Do you provide pre-poured agar plates?