Curriculum and Software
- How do I set up a new account?
- I Have My Kit, How Do I Access My Labs?
- I don’t understand my lab, and my instructor isn’t available to help. Can someone at eScience Labs help me?
- I am using the eScience Labs website to access my curriculum. How do I submit my completed labs?
- How do I know how to complete my labs?
- I can't find my kit code. What do I do now?
- Does the Virtual Urchin Microscope use Flash?
- Do you disclose any information to outside parties?
- How do you protect my information?
- What is eScience Labs' Accessibility Statement?
Materials and Safety
- What is eScience Labs' safety policy?
- How should I store the chemicals in my kit?
- How should I store my dissection specimens?
- What household materials do I need to provide for my labs?
- I accidentally broke an item in my kit. Can I purchase an individual replacement item?
- I made a mistake while performing an experiment. Can I get a replacement?
- What happens if some materials in the kit are broken or missing upon receiving?
- My test tube rack arrived flat, how do I fold my test tube rack?
- The wax in my dissection pan arrived cracked. Can I still use my dissection pan?
- My student-supplied material list calls for isopropanol, but I can't find it in stores. What can I use as a replacement?