Are you using a redemption code to place an order?
The redemption code is an upper-case letter/number combination with a dash (-) in the middle.
- Replacing the letter “I” with the number “1” and vice versa.
- Mistaking the letter “O” with the number “0”.
- Not including the dash ( - ) in the middle of the code
- Adding spaces in-between the letters and numbers
If you are still experiencing issues with your code please contact customer service by calling 888-375-5487.
Are you using a code from your lab kit to access your lab manual?
Enter the code into the "Have a Code?" field. (See our guide here on using your kit code.)
Review the common mistakes above to ensure that you are entering your code correctly.
If you continue to receive an error message, confirm that you don't already have access to your lab manual. See the instructions below.
1. On the top navigation bar, select the "For Students" dropdown, then select "Student Portal."
2. Scroll down the page to the Kit Resources heading.
3. If you see a link to your lab manual, there is no need to re-enter your code. Select the link and proceed to your lab manual.
If you don't see a link to your lab manual, please contact our customer support team here or at 866-206-0773.