1. Navigate to the course that you wish to copy.
2. On the left side of the page, select the "Packages and Utilities" dropdown.
3. Select "Export/Archive Course".
4. Select "Export Package" or "Archive Course".
5. Under File Attachments, select the second radio button in each section.
6. Under Select Course Materials, select the check boxes for the elements of the course you would like to include in the copy.
7. Select "Submit".
9. After refreshing, a .zip file will be available. Select the file name to download it.
You now have a package that can be imported into a new course. If you have an existing course shell, use the Blackboard IMSCC Import Instructions in your Educator Portal to import your package.
If you do not have an existing course shell, use the Blackboard Restore Course Instructions in your Educator Portal.